The telecommunications giant is staffing for a variety of positions. Jobs range from client executive openings to senior systems engineer positions in Columbia.
The jobs have all been posted in the last 30 days.
For the sales consultant jobs, hourly pay ranges from $10.60-$12.57, but you can earn $1,200 or more per month in commission. They also include health benefits and tuition reimbursement.
The client executive jobs are listed with this job description on the website: As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Learn more about AT&T’s cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We’re so much more than just a phone company!
The Lead IT Client Consultant (Client Executive) is the pivotal interface between the client & AT&Ts Hosting & Application Services organization. The Client Executive has overall responsibility for their assigned clients, including:
- Management of clients business and contracts within ATT Hosting and Application Services
- Act as client advocate by ensuring we are delivering contracted services and driving additional value through our outsourcing offerings
- Support and plan around clients evolving business needs
- Maximize use of internal AT&T resources to deliver high quality services
- Drive client satisfaction and maintain referenceability of accounts
- Maintain and grow revenue through facilitation and participation in the sales process as it relates to renewals, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Manage profitability of assigned accounts
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Manage and develop internal relationships